Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Revamp

So I started this blog a few months back, and I haven't posted anything to it in months. I learned that it was rather expensive to go to movies all the time, and when I could make it to movies, I really didn't feel like writing about them after. So my new plan is to write about more than just movies. I tend to spend much of my time watching TV because it is much cheaper, and more fun to watch. Where a movie will end after two hours, a tv show will go on for years and may add up to several hundred hours. The best part is this TV season is promising to be one of the best ones that I have seen in a long time. I absolutely love comic books, and it seems like television is now being tailored for people like me. On top of the returning shows like Arrow,and Marvels Agents of Shield, and the Walking Dead, there are new shows such as Constantine, Gotham, The Flash, I Zombie. My new goal is to watch as many of these shows as I can, and put out a review as soon as I can. We will see how well this goes, but hopefully it will go better than my effort to review movies. So I hope you enjoy my revamped blog, and I hope you help contribute to the ratings this season. Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment